The Virtual Spring Career Expo will be held on Thursday, February 17th from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Students will have the opportunity to network with 100+ employers in 1:1 meetings and group sessions. This year's event represents our highest employer registration in our history of spring career expo events! Student registration is now open through Handshake.
The Center for Career & Professional Development offers students multiple ways to prepare for the event:
- The “Career Expo Prep" tile housed in the Resource Library of Handshake offers online tools, blog posts and videos that are specific to preparing students for Career Expos.
- The LU Mock Career Expo Event" on Friday, Feb. 11th from 2:00-4:00 allows students to practice the technology prior to the event. Students can register for the mock event through Handshake.
- HireLehigh Blog: Virtual Career Expo FAQ’s
- Handshake Blog: Attending a Virtual Career Fair? Here are 10 Tips you Need to Know!
- Career Lab, offered daily from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, encourages students to stop in with questions on how to prepare for the event!
Following the Career Expo, students are highly encouraged to log on to Handshake on a regular basis. Here, students can create a customized job/internship search, apply to internships, fellowships, and full-time opportunities, schedule appointments with the career team, view and register for events and gain access to career resources through our Resource Library. Students can create a profile to be shared with over 600k+ employers.