- December 15 - PhD application submission deadline
- March 15 - MS application submission deadline
- Program start term: Fall Semester
Application Process: Applications are made through the College of Arts & Sciences graduate applications web page. Click here to apply
A complete application will include:
- Official transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application review)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Responses to application questions
- GRE general test scores (school code 2365), optional
- English language proficiency, if applicable (see requirement below)
English Language Proficiency Requirement:
Applicants whose native language is not English must fulfill the College’s language proficiency requirement. For admissions purposes, a native English speaker is defined as someone who both speaks English as their first language and is a citizen of one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. Please refer to the full language proficiency policy and minimum score requirements here.
Transcripts and any supplemental information, please mail to:Office of Research and Graduate Programs Lehigh University College of Arts and Sciences 9 West Packer Avenue Maginnes Hall, suite 490 Bethlehem, PA 18015
General questions about the program can be directed to:
We also encourage you to directly contact members of the faculty who you would be interested in working with - visit their webpages here.